Tracking my weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Small milestones!

Just a quickie post.

Yesterday I had GX boxing with the girls. Before boxing we usually do a lap around the park to warm up.

I HATE IT.

I SUCK at running. I always have. Everything jiggles, my legs don't go fast enough or far enough and I breathe really heavy.

I have often been asked if I have asthma. I've never been tested so I don't know. I just think I'm overweight.

Anyways. Yesterday I jogged the entire park WITHOUT STOPPING! WOOOOOOOOO!

First time for everything :)

It's the small things like that that makes you feel proud, and the difference between where I was and where I am now.

Clothes are getting bigger. I am getting stronger and fitter and I am feeling better.

And it is that feeling that is the most important. Because my confidence in myself, my body, my personality, is returning and it is amazing. I am finally getting back to the real me. The me that has hidden behind walls and junk food and my layers of fat and shyness for the last 3 years.

Watch our world , I'm coming for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment