Tracking my weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday 11 February 2013

Monday Madness

I am so proud of myself. Yesterday I started training for an hour instead of half an hour. I've only trained an hour a couple of times so I was pretty worried I was going to collapse or not be able to do it. But I made a commitment to myself that I was going to do it this year and that I wanted to push myself.

So even though I was quite nervous about doing my hour session I still went and did my jog around the park, it wasn't the best jog - but at least I did it!

Then I powered through my hour session, doing it in great time and everything that she asked of me. She was so happy with me!

I was so happy with me! I mean here I was worried that I wouldn't be able to do it and I did it! And better than I thought!

I also noticed a HUGE difference in my training, most noticeably with skipping and running. I think doing my extra jog is helping me a lot with getting used to cardio and increasing my lung capacity. I noticed that I can make 5 minutes jogging non stop on the treadmill a LOT easier than I ever could before.

I also did my skipping way easier and more consistent.

As I said before, my bottom part is changing quite a bit and more and more I find myself fitting into size 16's. This is a HUGE deal for me, because when I first lost all my weight (20kgs) I fitted into a size 16 comfortably, so to think that I am close that place again is A-MAZING.

My personal goal of course is to fit into size 14's bottoms so it's nice to know I am getting closer and closer to my goal!!!

I want this year to be my year. Last year was such a struggle, there was so much stress and emotions and I had to focus on getting my family through the year. This year however is off to a good start and I want to keep it that way. I have less stress, less drama and more time to think about me and what I want from life.

Does that sound selfish? Maybe, but sometimes to be there for others you need to be there for yourself first.

No comments:

Post a Comment