Tracking my weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday 4 June 2012

Feeling Fantastic

It is Week 3 of personal training and I am feeling amazing. After each session I am feeling completely relaxed and happy knowing that I have put in 100 % and actually doing ok!
I hurt my leg last week so she has been careful about giving me leg things- lunges and the like. Which means I have been working my core- OUCH! I have never even heard of half the things she has made me do, or the muscles they work either..

Anyways this Friday she has me doing a 200 rep work out (:o) !! I am still freaking out about it but on the other hand, if I can do it then I just prove to myself that I am a long way from where I was in November last year.

I tried finding my measurements on the weekend but I couldn't find them :( so will have to go searching again through my room this coming weekend. Saying that there is definately a difference, I am standing straighter and I noticed my shape is becoming a lot more even- less pear shaped and more hour glass.

I am also trying not to buy clothes for a while as I still have many clothes from previous times when I have lost weight which I would like to wear again......and hopefully once I have finished this journey I can throw all of them out and go on a shopping spree!!! To do that of course I will need money, hence the no spending on clothes policy now.

Anyone have a favourite item that they want to fit back into again or a goal dress/jeans etc?

I have a dress in my wardrobe that is size 12 and quite fitted. Something that I have never ever ever thought of wearing and feeling comfortable about it. Maybe this year will be the year I take the tags off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment