Tracking my weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday 31 May 2012

Keep the compliments coming please


So I have been going to PT on Mondays and Fridays and this will be the end of my second week. To be honest when I first started out I was scared out of my mind that I'll be black and blue for the 5 weeks I had booked myself into. While I have been in pain and sore from using muscles long unused it actually has been quite a good experience.

I think of it as a kind of Therapy Session, I can talk about what I want to talk about and I can work out all my issues on the bike or the punch bags. Not bad really, I come away feeling done in and quite relaxed.

I've started doing things at home again, like doing extra push ups ( yes I can actually do some!!) and lunges etc to get used to them again and I can feel like I am starting to slowly change. Like coming out of winter hibernation, except here we're actually going into winter.. :P If Perth ever actually goes into Winter.

And while I am slowly getting back into the rhythm again, people have been noticing. My friends and family have been commenting that I have lost weight in my face and seem more toned, that I am eating better and seem in a better place.

So now I don't really have a choice, I have to keep continuing with my sessions, because they are working, and they are doing amazing things. I will be looking at my measurements again this weekend. I did them about 2 months ago now and am a tiny bit curious to see whether there is any change.. I hope so, not because I desperately want to see results, but because it would be good to see the change happening reflected on the outside too!



Found this photo of myself and my sister as I was rummaging through photos. Sadly this probably one of the few photos before I started gaining weight.

I was red riding hood and my sister was Santa's Helper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment