Tracking my weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday 13 May 2012

I DID IT!

Today is the first day.. after finishing one whole month without chocolate!! I did it! I feel like I am actually  now getting back on track, finding my inspiration and motivation from reading so many fantastic blogs about their own personal struggles with weight, food and life. It puts things in perspective.

It also really highlights to me what I need to be doing to commit, and also from taking chocolate out of the equation, how much my diet really needs to be tweaked. So! Next hurdle! Trying to get myself back into a healthy food lifestyle, and finding out what works for me.. unfortunately I'm not one of those people that can live off vegetables and dip for three days, or snack on celery. I can try..but I know I will fail. It's just that I don't find it appetising or interesting, and as much I know it's good for me, I need to do this long term. And things that don't interest me now aren't going to cut it.

So here's what I am aiming for:

Brekky:
2 eggs, boiled and 2 slices of Multigrain bread (toasted) with a smear of cream cheese or avocado
Coffee- I would fail the first day if I took that out!!!

My two fruit, normally apples, banana's or pears. I usually cut them up as it is easier to eat :)

Lunch:
This is where I struggle.. Leftovers? Ham and salad roll?
The thing is I need something that is easy, quick and healthy. I usually get my stuff organised the night before so that I can get up and go the next morning, otherwise I do work really close to a shopping centre where I can grab food.. too much of a temptation though.

Does anyone have any good healthy lunch ideas they would recommend??

Dinner:
This really depends on my family, however we are usually pretty good, so I don't think I need to worry about this. It's more portion control and not eating anything afterwards :P Which is enough to work on if you ask me.

I haven't been going to the gym regularly, mostly due to lack of interest and motivation. However I feel that I should give myself two weeks to focus on food while I look into Personal Training or bootcamp, or even dance classes as I feel that I need something to give me a boost and increase my training. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment