Tracking my weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday 2 May 2012

3 weeks down, 1 week to go!

3 weeks without Chocolate and I am only just starting to look at chocolate without craving and instant drooling. The good news is that my skin has cleared up and with work settling down I don't feel like running to the confectionary aisle every time something goes wrong.

However stress at home is only worsening, as my father has possibly had a minor stroke in the field in a country somewhere in asia. With limited english and medical facilities, its hard to tell whether what we hear is an official diagnosis. Needless to say it has been a living hell and I feel that I am the only one that has at it together. So am feeling very proud of myself as I stop myself from reaching for an entire block of dark chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment