Tracking my weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday 19 March 2012

Milestone:1

I have reached my first my first milestone! I can't believe it. After all that rant about having to be stricter and thinking I was about to tip back over the edge I did it! Woop Woop!

Milestone:1 Under 100kgs. Yup thats right UNDER 100 KILOS. For some, that might not mean much, as they started under, or they have lost like a million kilos, and I have only lost 6. Still. 6 kgs. AND under 100. I have been over 100 for pretty much the last 4 years. I lost 20kgs when I went over seas when I was 17/18 and that was the first time I could ever remember being really under 100. After that I just gained weight again; stress, uni, work, social life. It all adds up. Plus having friends who have no concerns about what they eat, how much they drink and how little they excercise doesnt help. AT ALL.

And I, like an idiot, wanted to be like them. When really I should have been think about my health and then I wouldnt have to be doing this all over again. Sigh. Oh well. I'm on track now. 6 kgs!!! Now only 29 to go :D ONLY.

Now in the very beginning I said I would treat myself to a day spa package or something, but I'm thinking a massage would be just as nice. Particularly as I am so very sore! Working out and using muscles you forget you had has its downside.

But right now, I am on top of the world! See thats me...well maybe in a year when I have lost my weight and if I had a sex change. But you get the idea. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment