Tracking my weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday 22 January 2012

Emotional Rollercoaster

The last couple of weeks have been full of ups and downs. Currently most of my family live on the east side of Australia, with only my mum, dad, sister and brother on the west side. This makes it hard to catch up and see everyone.

So the upside, my uncle and his family suprise us with a visit for 10 days. Its great to see everyone, but it also throws out my routine! Unfortunately I dont adapt well to change.. there goes all my plans to go to the gym as I worry about who's winning cards and what movies we will watch.. there goes all my great meals as we worry about feeding 12 people!! and not to mention sleeping in the wrong bed and being sleep deprived and then craving sugar the next day... I got through it, it wasnt my finest hour, but hey you have to able to live right?

This weekend however... my parents decided its time to separate. Talk about emotions! My father has been cheating, is in debt, has being using that debt to view mistresses, and my mother is heart broken as she only now realises that he has been stringing her along until he was ready to tell her. OUCH!

Now its trying to be calm around my father, look after my brother, make my mum feel better and tell her its the best for everyone and not to mention how I feel... craving going to the gym right now to work out some emotion but scared to leave everyone alone.. so now I have to face up to whats more important, my health or my family, and does it really need to be one or the other?

No comments:

Post a Comment